Rivki over at Healthy Eating for Ordinary People has tagged me as a Stylish Blogger. Thanks, Rivki!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award!
- Share 7 things about yourself!
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love!
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Here is my list:
1. I can pare fruit with a paring knife.
2. I love cardboard cake circles.
3. I love extra-virgin olive oil as much as butter.
4. Someone thinks it is a good idea that I make a puppy dog cake for a child’s first birthday.
5. I use a point and shoot camera (well, you could probably guess that from my pictures).
6. Deep frying is something I deeply dread.
7. I want to take a class on advanced gum paste flowers.
And here are my nominees for Stylish Bloggers:
Cooking 4 Shabbat
The Crafts of Mommyhood
The Kosher Foodies
Barefoot and Cooking
A Cooking Dad
A Sticky Affair
Bright Morning Star
Daisy Lane Cakes
The Kosher Gastronome