Cher at The Not So Exciting Adventures of a Dabbler has kindly given me a Stylish Blogger award. Thanks, Cher, I think you rock, too!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post and thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!
- Share 7 things about yourself!
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love!
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Here is my list:
1. I can pare fruit with a paring knife.
2. I love cardboard cake circles.
3. I love extra-virgin olive oil as much as butter.
4. I am thinking about making a Super Bowl cake.
5. I use a point and shoot camera (well, you could probably guess that from my pictures).
6. Deep frying is something I deeply dread.
7. I want to take a class on advanced gum paste flowers.
And here are my nominees for Stylish Bloggers:
Chanie of Cooking, Crafting & Cooking keeping busy in Brooklyn (a brand new blog)
Nechama of CantStopBaking (I know how she feels . . . .; also a fairly new blog by a terrific baker)
Lauren Hairston (an amazing, fascinating mix of vintage recipes and old movie and song clips)
Such Pretty Things (such stunning pictures and great ideas)
KosherFrugalMenus (this blog is really brand new . . . but I love the idea: healthy, kosher, mostly veg menu ideas from someone who has a large family and recently made aliyah.
Rivki of Kosher Cooking for Ordinary People has already won a Stylish Blogger Award for her other blog on healthy cooking (yes . . .she has more than one food blog), but she deserves an award for her kosher blog.
And I just have to nominate Lisa of Parsley, Sage, and Line Drives even though her blog is not new to me at all because she really rocks (did you see her entremet?).
Shoshana of Couldn’t be Pareve just had a baby and she is still posting amazing stuff--she really deserves this award.